Saturday, July 14, 2007

Propeller

Schleprock "Happy Home"



Geez.. This is like the 5th thing I've posted about on Dr. Strange Records but I swear after they started releasing Peter and the Test Tube Babies albums these bands fell into some kind of blackhole to never be heard or seen from again. After Dr. Strange, Schelprock made the oft repeated mistake of many bands of the era: They signed to a Major Label. Guess what happened a couple years after they signed? They broke up. Yeah, major surprise... Their major label album sucked anyways, which was also not a big surpise but I digress. Here is a song that I used on too many mixtapes back in the day. If they had a greatest hits album, it would be this song repeated 15 times, in my opinion at least.

Schleprock - Happy Home

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the album cover of this one! Its a good track I remember you used to play the fuck out of it.