Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rhythm Collision "A Look Away"




Ah, Rhythm Collision. The first time I heard about them was at a friends' record store a night they were playing a show they decided to stop by and do an in store except they didn't actually play any songs. I wanted to go to the show but it was 18+. Even worse I didn't know how uncool it is to ask a punk band for signatures but they didn't seem to mind.. I still have a signed 7"... It might go for $1.50 on eBay on a good day. Regardless of how monetarily worthless pop punk records are now, Rhythm Collision is still the shit.

Rhythm Collision - A Look Away

2 comments:

boyvscar said...

I don't have this one but I have the album and its pretty solid.

mikespiegs said...

Yeah that was a great album.. I need to track it down again.