Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Invalids


The Invalids "Wiseguys"




Gone, but definitely not forgotten as they're still a fav on the Pop Punk Bored and Insubordination Records is planning on rereleasing their debut (and only) album "Out of My Head". The Invalids recorded 2 singles in addition to that album. One of those singles came out on Lookout! Records at a time when every band wanted very badly to be on Lookout. Then there is this single, "Wiseguys". This single feels like it's been out of print since it came out... A little less snotty then their latter releases but still pretty damn snot nosed pop punk. The "whoa oh" factor is pretty high on this one..


Here it is in it's entirety:

2 comments:

The Invalids said...

If you're so inclined, you can check out the first live Invalids footage in 13+ years here:


http://www.youtube.com/user/TheInVaLiDsAreSick

New album "Still Sick" coming in 2010, one way or another...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.